Elemental Selenium also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Selenium is an antioxidant mineral that is found in minute quantities in most tissues of the body. Selenium is an important co-factor for glutathione production, and is most concentrated in the liver and kidneys where it supports excretory organ function.
Selenium may also act an antioxidant for the brain, thus supporting healthy brain function.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid Selenium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Selenium is an antioxidant that may support liver and kidney function
- May support the immune system
- May support healthy brain function
- Economical and flexible dosage form